Sundays at the Park
Champions Against Cancer (CAC) is proud to announce “Sundays at the Park in Memory of Jonathan Gitelman.” Our mission is to support children 21 and under who have a parent or guardian battling cancer. Consistent with that mission, CAC will award honoree families field box tickets behind the Orioles dugout and $10 in food/drink vouchers/person for all Sunday games during the 2017 season. Children 14 years of age and under will be invited to run the bases after the game.
The games where the ticket packages will be awarded are as follows (1:35 PM start):
Games providing 4 tickets, parking, food vouchers ($10/person), and family picture on field (except for May 21 where a photo on the field is not possible):
April 9 vs. Yankees… awarded
May 21 vs. Blue Jays… awarded
June 18 vs. Cardinals… awarded
July 2 vs. Rays
Aug 6 vs. Tigers
Sept 3 vs. Blue Jays… awarded
Games providing 2 tickets and food vouchers ($10/person):
April 23 vs. Red Sox… awarded
May 7 vs. White Sox… awarded
June 4 vs. Red Sox
July 16 vs. Cubs
July 23 vs. Astros… awarded
Aug 20 vs. Angels
Sept 24 vs. Rays
How to Apply
Please send an email to Champions Against Cancer at: email@example.com ONE MONTH PRIOR to the date of the interested game and include the following information:
- How cancer has affected your family
- Two brief reference letters/emails from non-family members stating knowledge of the family’s situation
- Your name, email, address, and phone number
- A first, second, and third choice of the Orioles game to be awarded to your family
- Please note that ticket packages will be provided on a fist come, first served basis.
- Honoree families will be notified and receive the tickets at least two weeks before the game.
Honorees will be recognized, if permissible to the family, at the CAC spring fundraiser (Casino Night) to be held at Howard County Community College (Kittleman Room) from 6:30-11:00 PM on Saturday, May 13, 2017.